Foster Cats | Foster Horses | Foster Pigs | Foster Pocket Pets | Foster Other Pets
Some of the Dogs Needing Foster Homes Now
The information listed for each animal was provided by individual caregivers or animal resue groups and was not generated or verified by the Pet Foster Network. Foster arrangements will be private arrangements between individuals and/or rescue groups and are not subject to the policies of the Pet Foster Network. If you are interested in fostering one of these animals, please contact the caregivers of the animal by email or phone provided below. These animals will be posted for 28 days.
Please note that these are only some of the pets needing foster homes. To find a foster program near you, click here.
For posting a listing on our website, click here here.
Help me find a foster home!
Share me on your favorite
social networking sites!
- Listing Date: October 9, 2014
- Location (County): Wake
- Minimum Fostering Commitment: 6 months
- Pet Food Provided
- Personality Description: Hazel is approx 15mo old. So far Hazel has no issues with other dogs. Thus far she has interacted with a Basenji, Scotty, Border Collie, and a Shih-tzu. I have 3 daughters and these are their dogs so Hazel is around them quite a bit. She love Bear the border collie the most. Other than being fed, she had no human interaction until coming to my home.Now that Hazel knows what affection is, she is very loving herself. She is house broke and crate trained.
- Reason Needing Foster Home: She was 1 of 5 dogs I rescued from being taken to a kill shelter. Hazel really needs a yard with a fence so she can run, play, and be trained more than I have been able to do. I took her in in hopes to find her a good permanent home. I don't have the room or fence to keep her and we have a baby on the way which wont allow us/her the devoted time she needs in a family. Please consider taking Hazel home with you. Thanks!
- Contact Name: Sherry Smith
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Don't see a pet located in your county? These are only some of the pets needing foster homes. To find a foster program near you, click here.