Participation in the Pet Foster Network program is based on the principles of honesty, integrity, and mutual respect. There is no cost to join or any fees involved. Our priority is saving the animals, and in doing so, we believe that their interests are best served by trusting and respecting one another and the efforts we are making to help the animals.
To be included in the Foster Program Locator database, all animal welfare group participants:
- Must rescue or foster animals in North Carolina.
- Must have in place a spay and neuter policy and program; an animal medical testing and vaccination policy and program; a foster home agreement policy; and a foster home evaluation process.
- Must submit a copy of the first page of their IRS determination letter OR letter of incorporation as a non-profit organization in the state of North Carolina; AND A letter of reference signed by their primary veterinarian (on his/her letterhead) confirming that he/she provides medical care for the pets in their rescue and adoption program. No official paperwork is needed for a municipal shelter/animal control facility.
- Must provide a copy of the foster application and/or agreement they are using if the application form is not online. The Pet Foster Network, upon request, will provide a sample of a standard foster application and/or agreement to those Participants not currently using a foster application and/or an agreement.
- Must get in contact with the referrals we send your way within 10 days.
- Must let the Pet Foster Network know about referred foster parents that are rejected within 2 weeks of that decision.
- Must not publicly criticize other participants of the Pet Foster Network.
- Must submit the following application.
The Pet Foster Network reserves the right to refuse or revoke our services to anyone at our own discretion.
Pet Foster Network
6040 A Six Forks Road, #131
Raleigh, NC 27609